CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & BOOKING CHANGES
1. Cancellation by You
- Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to Eastcape Holidays.
- An administrative fee will be charged for any cancellations made by the customer.
- The following scale of charges will apply then a cancellation is notified
- 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the Tour / service cost.</span/.
- 48 days prior to arrival: 30% of the Tour / service cost.
- 35 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Tour / service cost.
- 20 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Tour / service cost.
- 15 days prior to arrival: 100% of the Tour / service cost.
- An administrative fee will be charged for any revision or amendment made to a confirmed booking. An amendment of tour date or tour itinerary within 10 days of tour departure will be treated as a cancellation and will be charged as such.
- In the event that a customer wish to withdraw from a package or tour after it has commenced, we are unable to provide refunds for absences from a tour, including but not limited to missed sightseeing, meals, entertainment and etc.
- Your purchase does not automatically guarantee a reservation. Your purchase will be confirmed via email within one to two business days. The cancellation fee policy will take effect once you submit your reservation. If your purchase cannot be confirmed for any reason, we will fully refund your purchase without any additional charges.
5. What can be Refund:
- Some tours may require a minimum number of travelers to operate. The affected traveler will be fully refunded or may choose a similar tour product as a substitute. Should this occur, it would be under very rare circumstances because we try our best to accommodate travelers.
Please note that the product substitute chosen by the traveler may be more expensive than the original product and therefore may be subject to an additional cost.
- No refund will be provided in the event that a customer misses a tour, including but not limited to miss sightseeing, meals, entertainment and etc during the tour.
- All customer refunds will be made in accordance to the original mode of payment. The duration of the refund is subjected to third parties, including but not limited to bank policies and procedures, accommodation suppliers i.e. hotels and resorts and so on and may take up to 6 months from the date of refund submission.
6. What cannot be Refunded:
- All hotel and tour schedules are arranged ahead of time. Any person failing to appear on the day of arrival will not be refunded.
- No refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by the traveler after tour departure regardless of circumstances.
- Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price.
- Hotel extensions and Instant Confirmation products (admission tickets, city passes, etc.) cannot be exchanged or refunded once confirmed.
- We may be obliged to cancel your tour due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to war, riots, civil disturbances, strikes, natural disasters, terrorist activities or threat of such, closure of airport, ports or railways. For such circumstances, we will inform the customer about the cancellation as soon as we are alerted. Alternatives of the tour will be provided of comparable standards. A full refund of the paid amount will be provided should the customer decide not to travel any more. However, an administrative fee may still be applied.
7. WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE
- The tour price does NOT include where applicable airport taxes, visa application fee, optional tour charges if any, personal insurance, transfers to and from the departing Airport, excess baggage charges, room service charges and any other personal expenditures prior, during and after the tour.
- The tour price does NOT include any tips for services provided during the tour, including but not limited to meal services, chambermaids, bus drivers, tour guides and so on unless otherwise stated in the individual package.
- Some quoted tours, free & easy packages, customized packages require compulsory tipping, customer are duly advised to learn more before making their purchase decision.
The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.